At Natchez Trace Youth Academy (NTYA), we believe the changes we help to facilitate are an investment in the future of each young man’s life and his family’s life. We look for caring, energetic people who take pride in the quality of care provided in their work. As our program grows, we offer employment opportunities in a variety of areas such as Clinical Therapy, Education, Nursing, Food-Service, and Maintenance. We offer a comprehensive benefits program and competitive compensation.
NTYA employment opportunities vary; please check back often to see what openings are available. Join us as we continue to help others help themselves.
NTYA offers a comprehensive and flexible range of employee benefits as shown in this summary. You may also choose spouse and family benefits as options. Benefits are available to regular full-time and part-time staff (20 hours a week or more) following 30 days of employment and are based on flexible-plan options.
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Mail order
- Life, Disability and Accident Insurance
- Life and Dependent Life
- Personal Accident for Employees and Dependents
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Days off
- Vacation, holiday and personal time are combined in a paid days off bank (accrual based on length of service)
- Extended illness days (accrual based on length of service)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Benefits (employee contribution based on options selected)
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k)
NTYA supports internship opportunities in conjunction with various educational institutions to foster growth and development in our Clinical Therapy, Nursing and Education Departments. For inquiries about internships, please see below or contact us.